Alexander College Logo

Welcome to the Academic Advising Services

Meetings with an Academic Advisor are available to all students through appointment. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.

General questions can be answered in person at Burnaby campus, however extensive one-on-one counselling will be conducted via Zoom. We recommend that students meet with an Academic Advisor once or twice per year of study. This allows us to help review your degree or transfer progress, update you on any program changes, and support you in making any necessary changes to your degree or transfer plans.

We can help you with:

  • Academic course planning
  • University transfer planning and requirements
  • GPA Calculation
  • Academic difficulty

How to Contact the Academic Advising Unit

Book an Appointment

All Academic Advising appointments will be conducted online until further notice. Click here for instructions how to start your online tutoring session on WCOnline.

Set up an account or login to book appointments and workshops up to three weeks in advance on any schedule.

By Email

By Phone

Burnaby Campus: (604) 435-5815 ext. 1-5