As we prepare to begin the Winter 2023 term, please take note of important information and resources to get started:
1. Class schedules and locations, https://alexandercollege.ca/admissions-and-registration/semester-schedule/ Note that in-person courses take place at Alexander College’s main Burnaby campus unless otherwise indicated. Select in-person courses and labs take place at Alexander College satellite instructional campuses, Metropoint Campus (4603 Kingsway, Burnaby) or Vancouver Campus (602 West Hastings Street, Vancouver).
2. Important term dates, https://alexandercollege.ca/admissions-and-registration/important-dates/
3. (For new students) New Student Orientation, https://alexandercollege.ca/student-success/new-student-orientation/ Registration is required. AC 101, https://alexandercollege.ca/student-success/ac-101/
4. (for all students) Academic Calendar, https://alexandercollege.ca/admissions-and-registration/academic-calendar/, College Policies online, https://alexandercollege.ca/about-us/policies/ and the Student Handbook, https://alexandercollege.ca/web-2018/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/winter-2023-ac-student-handbook-v2.pdf
5. Remember to update your contact details. All new and continuing students are required to provide a current local address, telephone number, and personal email address. This information can be updated from the myAC student portal>my Profile https://myac.alexandercollege.ca/ Note that all official communication from the College will be sent to the student’s myacmail.ca email address, however we may reach out using the personal email address in case of emergency.
We look forward to welcoming all students to the Winter 2023 term next week.
Alexander College Administration