*Please have your student ID ready to present
- Alexander College student ID is required to write all exams. Other ID will not be accepted.
- No entry after 30 minutes, and no leaving the exam room for the first 30 minutes.
- No bathroom breaks. If you leave the room during the exam, your exam will be over.
- No cell phones or electronic devices in pockets (possession is considered cheating).
- Only writing supplies, student card and a beverage allowed on the desk. No pencil cases.
- No jackets, hats, bags or watches. All student possessions must be placed at the front of the room.
- No sharing calculators.
- Possession or use of information or materials not authorized by the instructor is cheating.
- No talking or other communication except quietly with invigilator or instructor.
- It is your responsibility not to appear to be cheating.
Exam Time Remaining
To start timer: Enter the hours and minutes in the fields above, and click "START".