Stress Free Zone
July 3rd to 6th, 2018
The Library has lots of exciting events happening to help you relax during the upcoming exam period.
Re- Fuel Stations
- Need to recharge? Grab a free drinks and snacks to give you that extra energy boost you need to get through exams. Snacks will be available from Tuesday July 3rd till Friday July 6th or until supplies last!
Colour your Stress Away
- We will have lots of colouring sheets and pencil crayons available for students to take a break from their work and create a mini-masterpiece!
Silent Study Zone
- The Vancouver and Burnaby Library Study Rooms (Room 108/110-C) will be a “Silent Study Zone” for the duration of exam week. For Vancouver ask the librarian or library assistant for some ear plugs and study in silence. Video games and group meetings will be postponed until July 9.
Still stressed? Don’t worry—we are here to help!
- Need last-minute help with research or assignments? Ask a friendly librarian.
- Need research help, but can’t make it into the Library? Chat with a real live librarian using Ask Away.
- Get help with writing and citations from the Writing & Learning Centre.
- If you are experiencing stress and anxiety, please feel free to book an appointment with Alexander College’s Clinical Counsellor Kerry Anne Holloway. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (604-780-1799).