Invitation for Visit
Students can apply for a letter of invitation for their family to come and visit them during their studies in Canada. They can apply for the letter by contacting the Student Support Services Officer, who is responsible for receiving these family invitation letter requests and creating such letters.
The following criteria must be met for students to be eligible to receive a letter of invitation on behalf of the College:
- The student must be currently enrolled in courses at the college during the period in which the request is submitted.
- The student must be currently enrolled in courses at the College during the period of visit. This does not include semester breaks or summer break.
- The student cannot request a letter of invitation without yet starting classes.
- It is not required for the student to be taking a full course load.
- To submit a request for a letter of invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org