IT Helpdesk Support
The IT Helpdesk supports Alexander College students with basic troubleshooting questions about their computers and software.
To get in touch with the IT HelpDesk, you may phone or email during regular business hours.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am- 5:00 pm PST.
By Phone: 604-558-6198
By Email: email@example.com
(Canvas and Zoom support are provided by different departments. For help with Canvas, click here. For help with Zoom, click here).
Scope of Service:
- Assistance with general questions
- Basic troubleshooting steps for internet connectivity
- Basic troubleshooting steps for applications, webcam and sound
- Instructions on installing software for college related work
- Directions on how to install software for antivirus scanning
- Troubleshoot and direct to other supports as necessary
*Please note that Alexander College is not liable for computer hardware or software issues.