Payment by online banking is available to students who bank with participating financial institutions, including:
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- TD Canada Trust (TD)
- All credit unions
How to Pay by Online Banking
- Login to your online banking portal and select the online bill payment function.
- Set up a new payee by searching for “Alexander College.” Add “Alexander College” as a payee.
- Enter your student ID number as the account number
- Enter the payment amount and select the date the payment is to be withdrawn from your account.
- After submitting payment, print the confirmation page (including reference number) for your records. In the event of missing or incorrectly submitted payments we may request a copy of this page to help locate your payment.
- Allow at least 3 business days for payment to be received by Alexander College. Courses not paid by the payment deadline will be dropped without notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is submitted at least 3 business days before the tuition payment deadline.
- You can check the status of your payment by visiting the Billing section of your AC Online account.
- If the amount of a received Online Banking payment is equal to or greater than the balance due on your account’s billing page, the amount will be transferred to pay for your registered courses.
- If the amount of a received Online Banking payment is less than the balance due on your account’s billing page, the amount will be credited to your account as a tuition prepayment. It is your responsibility to pay in full for your registered courses by the payment deadline. Registered courses not paid for in full by the payment deadline will be dropped without notice.
International Online Payments
Payment by International online banking is available to students to pay their fees using Convera GlobalPay.
This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in local currency, so the payments you send will be received on time and in full. Gain peace of mind with our preferred payment service today.
- Pay fees in your local currency
- Avoid fees and international foreign exchange charges from your bank
- Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full
- Easy to use on smartphones and other mobile devices
- Get payment status updates via text and email
- Get price and payment options upfront with a price comparison tool
- Multiple language options make it easy to pay quickly
Important Information: Please allow at least 5 business days for payment to be received by Alexander College.
Pay now with GlobalPay
Bank drafts are accepted at the Student Financial Services office at the new Burnaby campus, beginning from September 7, 2021. See hours of operation below.
Please write, very clearly, the student name AND student ID number on the Bank Draft prior to drop off, in order to ensure that the payment is assigned to the correct student account.
Payment by bank draft is accepted at the Student Financial Services Office, in person only. Bank drafts are to be made payable to “Alexander College.”
No holding period is applied to payments made by bank drafts.
Passport to Education
To redeem your accumulated stamps (Passport award), you can submit the booklet directly to the campus Bookstore, in person only. Stamps/booklets cannot be split up.
You may also pay your fees from your own source of funds, and mail in a Redemption form to receive a cheque from the government. You will need:
- A completed Redemption form
- Passport to Education Booklet (including stamps affixed)
- Social insurance number
- Proof of registration (i.e. Confirmation of Enrolment letter)
If you are receiving funding from a 3rd party, for example a national sponsorship program or band funding, you must provide a Sponsorship Letter to the campus Bookstore.
The Sponsorship Letter must clearly indicate the following:
- Your name, which must match your student record
- The name of the institution, which must be Alexander College
- Date(s) or term of validity, which must match the term you wish to study
- The particulars of what items are covered, for example “tuition, fees, and textbooks” or “tuition only”